Jun 11, 2012

At Home Skin Care Essentials

Lately my biggest obsession has been finding at home facials.
What girl doesn't like to have a spa like treatment in the comfort of her own home? Right?
One thing I have noticed in regards to all the facials or skin treatments made from home are some MUST HAVE ingredients that most of us usually have in our homes anyway.
I decided to compile a list of these ingredients not only for my sake but also for the sake of those who may want to pamper themselves at home as well.

Skin care at home essentials:

  • cinnamon
  • nutmeg
  • rosewater
  • coconut milk
  • honey
  • olive oil
  • brown sugar
  • un-petroleum jelly
  • raw sugar
  • egg yolk
  • lemon juice
  • tomato juice
  • non-flavored/colored gelletin
  • vinegar
I have found that lemon juice, tomato juice, and vinegar help with acne. Nutmeg and cinnamon have healing powers, and everything else helps exfoliate or just throw together a mask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment