Jan 1, 2012

Meaning Behind the Pain


The Phoenix
A representation of rebirth. Bursting into flames and being born from its own ashes.


Although it has been months since I took 3 hours of pain to establish a life time reminder, it's purpose last. My decision to have this permanent marking came about as a reminder of dying to an old life and rising from the ashes. Starting over. A rebirth of who I am.

I want to share the Phoenix symbol with you as a reminder in the New Year of 2012.
We celebrate the New Year with beginnings of new goals, things we want to change, thoughts of something better for ourselves. We burn the negative parts of the past year and are reborn from the ashes in the New Year.

With the new year, become your own phoenix. Metaphorically burn the negatives, the things you want to forget or change from the last year, and from those ashes rise and be new. Start fresh. Start from a clean slate. Stop making excuses. Take the words 'I can't' 'but' 'I don't know' 'maybe' 'If' ... the excuses... out of your vocabulary and mind set. Begin thinking in terms of 'I can' and 'I am'

Be Born Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment